Who qualifies for student subscription?
Students who are enrolled at a higher education institution defined as an accredited public or private university or college (including community, junior, or vocational college) that grants degrees requiring not less than the equivalent of two years of full-time study.
What supporting materials are required?
1) Valid, current student ID that includes name, date, and a photo.
2) If the student does not have a current student ID with name date and photo, the student must instead provide a valid photo ID, and corroborating evidence of current enrollment:
- Official, current non-photo student ID with name and date or
- Official, current school transcript indicating name of school and student or
- Official, current school tuition bill indicating name of school and student or
- Official, current report card indicating name of school and student or
- Other official dated proof of enrollment to Clarafi’s satisfaction
If the official documents are not in English, please provide the original along with a version translated in English.
Your account will remain inactive until materials are received and approved.
How many times can a student subscription be renewed?
Student subscriptions are limited to one renewal or equivalent to two years of reduced student pricing.